St. Boniface Parish, established in 1878 by Cold Spring settlers, is known as one of the area’s first Catholic parishes. After almost one hundred years of celebrating mass in its original church, the parish decided it was time for a new facility to accommodate its growing number of parishioners. Completed in 1980, the new St. Boniface Catholic Church is clad in Carnelian granite. Twenty-seven years later, the church completed a new bell tower, also featuring Carnelian granite, that would sound for the first time on Easter Sunday, 2008.
Carnelian® granite, featuring Thermal and Diamond® 8 finishes, clads the St. Boniface Church and bell tower.